Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Benefit splurge review

Benefit is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands. I'm a college student so affording it isn't always easy, but make up is one of the only things I splurge on. I'm not really a fan of most drugstore makeup anyway, I believe that you get what you pay for. So I recently went to Sephora and picked up two new products: Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup and It's Potent eye cream.






The Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup is my new favorite foundation. I got it in the shade petal which is one of the lightest they have. It blends in with my skin color flawlessly and since they have 10 different shades, I'm sure anyone could find the right natural color for them. It's extremely hydrating and gives my skin a dewey complexion. I read reviews on this product before buying it and saw alot of people saying that it made their skin oily. I have really dry and dull skin and it did wonders for me, so I would suggest this to anyone who has dry-normal skin. If you have oily skin then I'd recommend testing out before buying it. One the Benefit website, it says this is supposed to have light-medium coverage but the coverage just seems light to me. I rarely get acne and when I do this doesn't help much. This product is good for anyone who is looking to brighten up their skin and get rid of the dullness and add moisture. It cost $36 for this foundation and I definitely think it's worth it!



The It's Potent eye cream is fantastic. I get really bad dark circles and bags under my eyes, I always look exhausted and it's so embarrassing. Concealers and foundations and creams never did anything to help the darkness and puffiness so I was surprised to see this cream actually worked. It made me look more awake and alive. It's $34 and I can tell that it will last me a long time. I put a little dab of it over my concealer under my eyes every day and it works wonders. It's really refreshing and moisturizing and minimizes the puffiness under my eyes and also make my eyes brighter and stand out more. So I recommend this to anyone who wants to brighten up their eyes!

1 comment: